Car-spotting thread

So since they aren't actually building the 2wd version any time soon, the starting price is actually 80k....and I'm curious what the extra battery range extender will cost.... Guess the rivian isn't that expensive in comparison

Screenshot_20231130_205307_Chrome.jpg

They want to market a range extender? That’s not the usual Tesla ethos

I think the last delivery EM almost forgot about wanted to tongue him. You are underestimating the fanbois. They may have missed the height but no doubt they will sell consistently no matter how terrible it may be. Like it can barely fit a mtb in the bed with a gate pad.

Rivians pickup and suv looks tired and old already. The Amazon trucks are better.

They want to market a range extender? That’s not the usual Tesla ethos

I think the last delivery EM almost forgot about wanted to tongue him. You are underestimating the fanbois. They may have missed the height but no doubt they will sell consistently no matter how terrible it may be. Like it can barely fit a mtb in the bed with a gate pad.

Rivians pickup and suv looks tired and old already. The Amazon trucks are better.
The market and Rivian’s balance sheet would disagree with that. I think that Rivian understand that most folks who want a pickup truck want it to actually look like a pickup truck, and have most of the utility of one. The Teslas will be bought by fanboi’s and those that need everyone to “look at me!”

The market and Rivian’s balance sheet would disagree with that. I think that Rivian understand that most folks who want a pickup truck want it to actually look like a pickup truck, and have most of the utility of one. The Teslas will be bought by fanboi’s and those that need everyone to “look at me!”

That's funny considering the fact that the majority of truck owners in the US rarely use the "truck" aspect of it and only own a truck so people can say "Look at me, I'm a truck owner!"

Tbf driving a rivian also makes you look like a twat
Why? Serious question. I see a bunch at trail heads here. They seem like a nice practical pickup truck that while expensive, probably not crazy expensive compared to fully loaded pickups. They have a decent sized bed and lots of storage in the frunk and that neat storage tube behind the bed.

I don't assume you're a drunk in a RAM pickup truck but most people on the road do FYI.

Back
Top Bottom