Car-spotting thread

In my neighborhood test drove it today
Might buy if i can get the right price and i can get the smart one in this relationship on board
Needs new bumpers
View attachment 223007

Biggest issue if the frame is good is the strawberry milkshake. So check the coolant and trans fluid very carefully before buying. Otherwise, they are bulletproof.

Took the wife into NYC today for her long overdue broadway show matinee (Aladdin) and saw this in the traffic jam heading back out to the Lincoln tunnel. (Yes I prefer to drive all the way in and pay ridiculous parking for the 1-2 times a year we do this. ).

We made a snap decision to drive back to Nj to have dinner so we don’t have to pay more parking and deal with the evening show traffic.

Randomly picked Polos bar and grill in netcong and as we are pulling into the lot I catch a glimpse of a shiny blue mustang. Of course immediately I am thinking gotta go see it after I park and snap some pics.

Then as I am parking out walks @UtahJoe and (Mrs UtahJoe and Bob) who for sure didn’t recognize me without my helmet and Timberjack at first LOL. Talk about coincidences and timing.

after a quick hello it was great to finally see and hear that car in person (oh and you too @UtahJoe LOL). Too bad I didn’t get the video/sound of it pulling away.

72C3483B-86C0-44BF-8136-336CEF85AC1F.jpegFE537F32-BC92-492F-B3D2-E851B54A1E2F.jpeg

Took the wife into NYC today for her long overdue broadway show matinee (Aladdin) and saw this in the traffic jam heading back out to the Lincoln tunnel. (Yes I prefer to drive all the way in and pay ridiculous parking for the 1-2 times a year we do this. ).

We made a snap decision to drive back to Nj to have dinner so we don’t have to pay more parking and deal with the evening show traffic.

Randomly picked Polos bar and grill in netcong and as we are pulling into the lot I catch a glimpse of a shiny blue mustang. Of course immediately I am thinking gotta go see it after I park and snap some pics.

Then as I am parking out walks @UtahJoe and (Mrs UtahJoe and Bob) who for sure didn’t recognize me without my helmet and Timberjack at first LOL. Talk about coincidences and timing.

after a quick hello it was great to finally see and hear that car in person (oh and you too @UtahJoe LOL). Too bad I didn’t get the video/sound of it pulling away.

View attachment 223138View attachment 223139
Good seeing you!

And as you can see, sucks for my wife... She always has to ride in the back seat

Which three point seat belts did you go with? Guess they weren't stock in 68
I forget, there is a kit for Mustangs.... And no not sure what year they started putting them in.... And not much I can do about putting a 3 point set up in the back... Maybe a harness, but I don't like the idea of my son only having a lap belt

Of course in a 67 mustang, (or 60s car) any fender bender and we're all dead meat anyway... If I was a good parent, I'd never let my child ride in this death trap

Back
Top Bottom