Car-spotting thread

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mallorca, Spain. My rental is a Fiat Panda 1.1-liter 5-speed manual shitbox. Manual windows. I tried dropping the clutch and it did nothing except slip and smell. And I got yelled at by my mom and niece. The emergency brake isn't even strong enough to lock up in gravel. Must be a 160mm rotor back there.

20220811_122039.jpg20220811_151816.jpg

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mallorca, Spain. My rental is a Fiat Panda 1.1-liter 5-speed manual shitbox. Manual windows. I tried dropping the clutch and it did nothing except slip and smell. And I got yelled at by my mom and niece. The emergency brake isn't even strong enough to lock up in gravel. Must be a 160mm rotor back there.

View attachment 193484View attachment 193485
My Renault Clio rental in Poland last year had manual windows and doors, but auto-start-stop which is annoying as shit, let alone in a manual. I didn't figure out how to turn it off until I was in the lot to return it. At least it held 150k on highway declines without blowing up. Enjoy the Panda!

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep

View attachment 193484View attachment 193485

But that gap around the headlight. :eek:

mfennell

If you haven't rented there before, FYI, my experience renting in Europe (Italy, Spain, Germany, anyway) is that the rental return is a lot more attentive than I've experienced in the US.

serviceguy

That’s how we roll in Secaucus…just another couple of daily drivers in the office lot (next office that is, no idea what business that is but looks a lot more lucrative for the employees than the one I’m in).

Attachments

• 522BD570-FD70-464A-AE51-7DC82532E58A.jpeg
    522BD570-FD70-464A-AE51-7DC82532E58A.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom