Car-spotting thread

iman29

It's at a junkyard here in Warwick, NY. There are no papers for it. If still interested in looking at it give Randy a call 845-754-1430
thanks it was just a fleeting thought of recapturing my youth. I have no time or $$$ to rebuild a car right now anyway.

Dingo said:
'76 &77 had square head lights. The tail lights different too. I liked the 73 tail lights.

Yes I agree - my friend had a 73 with the rare 454 in it. I converted mine from a beat down tired 305 2bl to a 454 from a 70's corvette back when I had it in college (1990's). it fit right in with no mods needed except to snip off the tabs on the fan shroud to remove the extra section. oh and then I had to replace the front springs with ones from a chevelle station wagon or something like that cause the extra weight made the car sag and scrape the header collectors. then I found another 77 just like it (same color - black) that had no papers and transplanted the whole interior from that car to mine since it had the factory swivel seats and floor console and mine was bench seats and column shifter. Good times. now I dont even do my own oil changes any more those days are done for me but it sure was fun back then.

Top Bottom