Car-spotting thread

Unfortunately we've put this on the police. With all the things they need to do, looking for unsafe vehicles (other than obstructed vision to the sides) isn't a high priority.

what do you propose?
At the very least fail people for burned out lights & cracked windshields.
Last time I was at inspection in March there was a car 3 or 4 ahead of me that had a burned out brake light.

I remember them failing me in the early 90’s cuz the aftermarket fog lights on my truck worked only half the time because of my crappy grounding job that 20 year old me did on the wiring.

At the very least fail people for burned out lights & cracked windshields.
Last time I was at inspection in March there was a car 3 or 4 ahead of me that had a burned out brake light.

I remember them failing me in the early 90’s cuz the aftermarket fog lights on my truck worked only half the time because of my crappy grounding job that 20 year old me did on the wiring.
My cars back then always failed for having Hella H4 headlights. Never ever had oncoming cars flash me.
Now any smuck can ride around blinding the crap out of everyone with stupid bright LED's that scatter light like a prizm.

A few months ago I was pulling in a 2003 clunker for "just an oil change". Almost hit my tool box when the brake pedal went to the floor, blew out a rusty brake pipe. Customer tried to blame me, because it was fine when he dropped it off. Of course our estimate replace all the fucked pipes was turned down because he only wanted to patch the leaking one.
Friggin junks.

My cars back then always failed for having Hella H4 headlights. Never ever had oncoming cars flash me.
Now any smuck can ride around blinding the crap out of everyone with stupid bright LED's that scatter light like a prizm.

A few months ago I was pulling in a 2003 clunker for "just an oil change". Almost hit my tool box when the brake pedal went to the floor, blew out a rusty brake pipe. Customer tried to blame me, because it was fine when he dropped it off. Of course our estimate replace all the fucked pipes was turned down because he only wanted to patch the leaking one.
Friggin junks.

speaking of lights, still haven't been hassled for my red demon eyes. they run all the time now, F it

From yesterday, live by the rev, die by the rev. I blasted some kids at the tunnel on Arch street in High Bridge near Nassau trails:

Then a half hour later, on 202S and a guy on a motorcycle sees me - I saw him coming and waved and I still nearly jumped out of my skin he was so loud (at 30 secs):

Back
Top Bottom