Buying from a used car dealership

When I was shopping, cars that were already certified (so they had fixed or replaced anything that needed), the dealers were offering to take $2k off if I opted out the the CPO, maybe it varies by manufacturer.

When I was shopping, cars that were already certified (so they had fixed or replaced anything that needed), the dealers were offering to take $2k off if I opted out the the CPO, maybe it varies by manufacturer.

That was similar with my wife's BMW. But, it was worth the extra since with the BMW CPO it bumped the warranty from 50k to 75k miles. I Really don't want to own a modern BMW that's not covered by a warranty.

Getting ready to close the deal
I'm planning put the max allowed on the CC for the points and the rest a bank check for what's agreed to on email/phone
Anything I need to do before hand to ensure I don't have surprises?

What do I do to hold the vehicle? I'm prepared to walk even if I go down (bus) and they start playing games

Getting ready to close the deal
I'm planning put the max allowed on the CC for the points and the rest a bank check for what's agreed to on email/phone
Anything I need to do before hand to ensure I don't have surprises?

What do I do to hold the vehicle? I'm prepared to walk even if I go down (bus) and they start playing games

they are giving you a non-financed price that is better than financed?
(as opposed to financing the whole thing for a better price, and just paying it off) - you may want to use that as a bargaining chip.

Bus? Train is the way!

good luck.

they are giving you a non-financed price that is better than financed?
(as opposed to financing the whole thing for a better price, and just paying it off) - you may want to use that as a bargaining chip.

Bus? Train is the way!

good luck.
add $2500 for financed price, they wouldn't budge, must have VW incentitives hooked internally
cash burning in pockets anyways...

4 hr bus ride from Newark, $15

Back
Top Bottom