Brick Bikes

Frank

Sasquatch
Jason Kong of Brick Bikes, Brick NJ, is one of THE nicest people I know. He greets everyone that walks into his shop with a genuine smile and always goes out of his way to help folks out. He only has a small shop. He does not have EVERYTHING ,but is happy to take care of you if he can. My wife purchased my Redline Monocog 29er from him for xmas. She thought Jason was more excited about it than she was. Not excited about the sale,but excited for me.....a great guy.

The Rose

Well said Frank. I've been hanging out in Brick Bikes for about 10 years now. Don't get me wrong I buy a bunch of stuff too , but most the time I'm in there helping out or just hanging out watching old Star Trek movies ( Jays a Treky :rofl: ). The Shop is very supportive of it's customers, and , if Jay doesn't have it he'll get it. The Shop has come a long way since it moved from it's previous location. Alot of people don't know that Jay raced road bikes for alot of years in America and Europe, and still burns my ass on the single speeds. I'll say one more thing about the shop. When I bought my first bike ( from another shop) I walked into Brick Bikes looking for a new saddle. Jay and MIke told me it probably wasn't the saddle that was bothering but rather the position of it. They had me come back with my brand new bike ( not purchased there) and hooked it up to a trainer. They spent about an hour with me setting my bike up for me the way it should have been done when I bought the bike a few weeks prior. I have been going there ever since.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Jay does indeed rule. Always a good vibe and SUPER helpful. If you need a part or a new ride check with Jay first, you wont be disappointed. This is the model shop.

LandCruiser

Awesome experience at Brick Bikes on Thursday. Had my Buddies Derailer fixed in 5 minutes, didn't rip him off and all the guys were very cool. We were able to enjoy a great day at Allaire thanks to Brick Bikes.

OneTrackMind

After the local bike shop experience or rather their lack of, Brick Bikes was a welcome change. Jason is experienced, professional and friendly. My bike and I couldn't be happier.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Can't say enough good things about this shop,2 of my buddies bought their rides there. Even before that one of the guys twisted his grip shifter off his schwin,he brought it down to see Jason who hooked him up and he was good to go.

I needed a front skewer. Even though there were no new ones left in the store, I was able to buy a used one at a fair price from Brick Bicycles. In and out in under 5 minutes. Nice guy, too. :D

Wolfie2nd

Jason Kong of Brick Bikes, Brick NJ, is one of THE nicest people I know. He greets everyone that walks into his shop with a genuine smile and always goes out of his way to help folks out. He only has a small shop. He does not have EVERYTHING ,but is happy to take care of you if he can. My wife purchased my Redline Monocog 29er from him for xmas. She thought Jason was more excited about it than she was. Not excited about the sale,but excited for me.....a great guy.
That's The exact same experiece I had when Jason built my Soma last year! He seemed to be just as stoked as I was. Small shop but always willing to order what you need or sometimes getting the option of a recycled part so your able to get by for the time being.
Will be using the DUDE for all future builds tune ups and maintaince. Always a warm welcome and good conversation. Plus he has some of the coolest vintage bikes!

Top Bottom