borrow? 2 seater kid bike trailer

jumpa

anyone have one sitting around they aren't currently using that i could borrow? Im looking for things to do with my nephews. @kichibot and I thought this might be a fun thing to do around a park on a nice day. Wanna enjoy the uncle perks during the summer. Fun time with the little ones but i get to bring them back to their mom when we are done :)

pics of said brats

brats.jpg

Not exactly what you are looking for but I have a Giant Halfwheeler you can borrow.

5718530214_406130976e.jpg

We have one at Second Life Bikes that you can borrow. You can pick it up Tues-Sat 10am-5:30pm. You can have it for a couple weeks.

I got one you can have. It's not in the best of shape, but if you want it I'll trade you for those zee rear mech bits we talked about last time I was at the Lew mo Wed night ride.

I got one you can have. It's not in the best of shape, but if you want it I'll trade you for those zee rear mech bits we talked about last time I was at the Lew mo Wed night ride.

I brought it the following week but didn't see you there haha. Could you pm me some pics of it? You can still have the zee bits regardless though :)

Here's some pics of my buggy Miguel. Sorry for the delay in posting them.
you selling that thing? how do you like it? I just had twins and I'm trying to figure out how to take them biking with me when they can stop themselves from casually breaking their own necks.

Jumpa has first choice as he helped me out with some spare parts that got my main ride back up and running ,but if he passes we could work something out. How do I like it?..it worked great till my kids out grew it. My son is autistic and for a long while it was the only way we could get him out to enjoy doing something with the family. Fit both him and my daughter in it, even did a bit of light trail riding with it. was a great way to go till they were big enough for a half wheeler.

Did you ever even get this thing yet? WTB video of Six Mile singletrack trailer.

Back
Top Bottom