Book of Paul H

Screenshot_20230207_191514_YT Studio.jpg

Screenshot_20230207_191832_YT Studio.jpg

Screenshot_20230207_191859_YT Studio.jpg

Shouldn't you have your YT channel in your signature on here?
And don't let worlds collide and have your YT in your work email or LinkedIn. Not good.

Worldscolliding Collision GIF - Worldscolliding Collision - Discover &  Share GIFs

And I think that is a Klein hanging in the background.
Actually... I was using YT as free storage for video files that I can access anytime and anywhere. Then when it started getting hits... there is this one ridiculous video that got 132k views... why not make money. If i was able to buy a GX cassette per season from YT funds... thats a win in my book.

Anyways... I wanted to keep this away from mtbnj and let things progress naturally on its own but at some pt... I got impatient and thought why not put in a little effort and make things move at a faster pace. Learning video editing was fun and it kinda made me go out riding too even when feeling lazy.

Then @soundz came out of the closet with his YT and I guess I kinda just went with the flow. Believe or not... I'm still little uncomfortable and somewhat embarrassed to talk about my channel here. FB Axum and Ragley pages... I know no one there so who cares. Anyways... it's out in the open now but still not sure if I should or want to go all out.

However, my goal for this channel remains the same. A GX cassette per season lol

I think it's kinda stupid cuz the ride itself might be an 1hr but the video is edited down to 7-10 minutes. There's going to be a lot of skipping on that map.

Rather have a speedometer so... actually scratch that.
When is one of your rides actually an hour, when it is a 1-mile ride?

So what is your YT channel name? I think you should go with the UnSung MTB hero or get rid of the MTB part.

Back
Top Bottom