Book of Paul H

It's probably cheaper to buy a new carbon fork on e-bay, granted you strip it properly it's going to look exactly the same and you'll have ruined a proper fork in the process. Since it's an aesthetically based decision it doesn't make any sense IMHO.

Are you going for this look?
View attachment 120108
Fork was a donation so... no real loss if i f up. Also... i already stripped a carbon fork for my zombie defy so i dont see much potential for ruining the fork. If i do... ill just slap on a suspension fork that i already have.

3 of my primary bikes are all legit... meaning nothing hacked. The Hightower, Air9 and the Crux. The Talon is my fuck around bike.
Wasn't it a drop bar gravel bike at one point. Really, shouldn't it either be that, or Rigid SS to make sense in your quiver? You already got the hardtail.

Yes, and provision for a derailleur. I guess I'll start discussing the bike on my 'blog', don't want to clutter @Paul H 's beautiful wreck...
Believe it or not... couple of ppl actually tried or did read thru the whole thing. Wont mention names so to not open them up for ridicule. Poor souls...

Would have hacked it to a fat bike if it wasnt for tire clearance :D
unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom