Book of Paul H

I know who you are and I know who you are afraid of!
Ok?.gif

Just did the oil change on the Highlander.
That f'n sucked! The dealer over torqued the filter housing and with my rib injury, had to use my legs. Which by the way... it's been 2 and a half weeks now. It's has gotten better but the discomfort is still there. Dammit! I want to ride my bike!

That f'n sucked! The dealer over torqued the filter housing and with my rib injury, had to use my legs. Which by the way... it's been 2 and a half weeks now. It's has gotten better but the discomfort is still there. Dammit! I want to ride my bike!
I know your hurt but the using your legs to loosen:
1576375964733.gif

FWIW, it has been kinda crappy riding weather since you’ve been hurt.

Bruised rib takes a long while to heal. I think it was about a week and a half when I decided to see the doc because I'd never had it before and it sucked still. Hang in there bud.

I know your hurt but the using your legs to loosen:
View attachment 113415
FWIW, it has been kinda crappy riding weather since you’ve been hurt.
gotta do magnet.jpg

Bruised rib takes a long while to heal. I think it was about a week and a half when I decided to see the doc because I'd never had it before and it sucked still. Hang in there bud.
Cant remember how long I was out the last time from the Stephens crash...

You need a long screw driver and just punch a hole to take it off or get a filter wrench

Back
Top Bottom