Book of Paul H

I don't watch videos to read. I need to feel the music. Their American is better than most though.
tenor (1).gif

I thought it was English... but I could be wrong

Firstly, how much kpop do you listen to?
B. All modern pop music is sanged in AMERICAN. Even one direction sings I. American.

For now, my 5yo boy loves Eagles of Death metal and rock music like that. I'm gonna be sad when he gets older and likes shit music. And I'll provably be like you with the girl where I listen and sing along to her pop crap. I dont hate pop music. It's catchy stuff.

Whoa. My phone auto corrects kesha to Jesus . hmm

Firstly, how much kpop do you listen to?
B. All modern pop music is sanged in AMERICAN. Even one direction sings I. American.

For now, my 5yo boy loves Eagles of Death metal and rock music like that. I'm gonna be sad when he gets older and likes shit music. And I'll provably be like you with the girl where I listen and sing along to her pop crap. I dont hate pop music. It's catchy stuff.

Whoa. My phone auto corrects kesha to Jesus . hmm
Not much that I listen to Kpop... but I do watch a lot of Korean tv shows/dramas where Kpop does make its presence.

So... how is your monster cross/gravel bike project coming along?
Very well, it hasn’t started! No money invested, just ideas. It’s going to stay like that for a while, I decided to step it up a notch with the house, starting with some baseboard work then flooring.

Very well, it hasn’t started! No money invested, just ideas. It’s going to stay like that for a while, I decided to step it up a notch with the house, starting with some baseboard work then flooring.
Ah.... I don't know why.... but I thought you were going to use parts you already own to build one.
The Fred.... other than the brakes.... all done with stuff I had laying around.

Ah.... I don't know why.... but I thought you were going to use parts you already own to build one.
The Fred.... other than the brakes.... all done with stuff I had laying around.

I don't have any roadie stuff, never rode a drop bar before! On top of that I want it to be a disc brake bike, and I don't have a disc fork available yet. I am going to convert oe of the carbon x-link to disc but it takes some time, which I don't have right now.

Back
Top Bottom