Blue Mountain, Tarrytown, NJ

drob

Anyone have experience or info on these? Read they were good for beginner to intermediate but not well marked. thanks!

I've only raced there, but unless there are other trails, I wouldn't consider this a "beginner" area.

just stay off of debacle and it's great for intermediate.
here's the updated map
jekyll is really fun and easy IIRC

the map isn't perfectly to scale, so those maprika apps or my garmin file won't work perfectly. but there are sign posts around with the numbers to correspond to the map. Just head out and ride around and ask other riders where you are. there are usually a bunch of people there.

thanks! looking at a map, Dickey Brook, Boundary are noted as "easier" which of course is relative! I don't see the trails you mentioned on the map I'm looking at. (got it from the BM website). weather doesn't look that good for this weekend anyway :(. Other suggestions for not too too far outside of Jersey beginner-intermediate trails?

thanks! looking at a map, Dickey Brook, Boundary are noted as "easier" which of course is relative! don't see the trails you mentioned on the map I'm looking at. Weather doesn't look that good for this weekend anyway :(. Other suggestions for not too too far outside of Jersey beginner-intermediate trails?

thanks! looking at a map, Dickey Brook, Boundary are noted as "easier" which of course is relative! don't see the trails you mentioned on the map I'm looking at. Weather doesn't look that good for this weekend anyway :(. Other suggestions for not too too far outside of Jersey beginner-intermediate trails?

Everywhere south of Rt.80 (except Sourlands).

but Dickey Brook and Boundary are primarily fire roads.

somewhat rocky, but still a long drive if your looking for solely "beginner" trails.

I say download a map & explore. Nothing is out of this world difficult.

Back
Top Bottom