Blog-pocalypse Now "in 3D"

That is a great deal, let me know if you come across the ESD variant of a similar price, I am looking to upgrade my frame soon.
That is not going to happen. Just for the head tube angle? It does have a nice color but...they don't sell the frame only and it just hit the market, not really many chances of a frame upgrade gong that route. Honestly, before buying a second HT I would consider a full suspension...and that's also the case for @Slacktown

you should get this before I change may mind and decide to start a Kona collection...

or this

I saw both I didn't like the soma for not being a boost version.

The Kona is a very good buy but am thinking stache since the Kona is just like my current bike

I saw both I didn't like the soma for not being a boost version.

The Kona is a very good buy but am thinking stache since the Kona is just like my current bike
Seriously speaking, get a good full suspension frame, build it with the components from your bike and turn you bike into a ss if that is what you want. Wasn't that your original plan? I wouldn't have planned it like that, but since you're in the middle of it you may as well go for it...

Seriously speaking, get a good full suspension frame, build it with the components from your bike and turn you bike into a ss if that is what you want. Wasn't that your original plan? I wouldn't have planned it like that, but since you're in the middle of it you may as well go for it...
I'm going fs next year if everything works out my youngest won't be in daycare so I'll have money to burn an SS is coming out of my computer budget since I can't get the gpu I want

Back
Top Bottom