Blog-pocalypse Now "in 3D"

200 and I forgot the bed temp maybe 50?

It was the cheapo inbox pla

you may need to play with your temperatures, i run my bed at 60 for PLA and my extruder at 225, (220 for the first layer)

you will need to figure out what works for YOUR printer, each one has a different ideal temp, and even different brands of filament (in the same material) can be different, find a temperature tower and print it, see what temp works the best for you.

you may need to play with your temperatures, i run my bed at 60 for PLA and my extruder at 225, (220 for the first layer)

you will need to figure out what works for YOUR printer, each one has a different ideal temp, and even different brands of filament (in the same material) can be different, find a temperature tower and print it, see what temp works the best for you.

Doing a test print while other things are happening and it looks good so far, I want to burn this role to use the nicer stuff. All in all I am starting to get the machine and corrected something from the manufacturer (wrong limit switches were wired) so things make sense now.

IMG_20201114_125132_01.jpg

Will do, how do you step up 5 at a time or is there a test file to dial it in

check this out its the one i use

2 things i see based on that picture,

1) be carefull with your scraper, you dont want to pull the texture off the glass build plate it does help with adhesion
2) you need to wash the glue stick residue off every couple of builds, if you buy the right sticks its water soluble

2 things i see based on that picture,

1) be carefull with your scraper, you dont want to pull the texture off the glass build plate it does help with adhesion
2) you need to wash the glue stick residue off every couple of builds, if you buy the right sticks its water soluble

I have extra plates fully expected to at least break it

Back
Top Bottom