Bike stand

the schwartz

So I do some work whenever it comes my way on neighborhood bikes, mainly my friends' kids' bikes or occasionally the odd neighbor looking to make something rideable and safe.

I keep missing the stands people are getting rid of in the parts thread so here's me looking for one

pygmypony

i know this may not be exactly what you are looking for but i built a quickie stand for washing bikes out of some scrap 2x4 and 4x4...

it also makes a perfectly good work stand for some quick adjustments, and it doubles as a beer holder!

you can make one for about $20 (well, these days, maybe $40) worth of lumber, and a few screws...

Txf2R5IZRrWy6P7L0fE1hg.jpgoQcNAiHeQ3GdGtAQJwhR+g.jpg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
@the schwartz, do you have any space requirements?

I have this old plain one I keep in the basement for odd winter jobs, but I really don’t need it. My good stand is in the garage. This is nothing fancy but it’s height adjustable, has a good clamp and you can rotate the angle of the arm. If you want it you can have it Free of Charge.

A08760B4-FE38-4E21-A775-8E68C0893F3E.jpeg

Last edited:

the schwartz

@the schwartz, do you have any space requirements?

I have this old plain one I keep in the basement for odd winter jobs, but I really don’t need it. My good stand is in the garage. This is nothing fancy but it’s height adjustable, has a good clamp and you can rotate the angle of the arm. If you want it you can have it Free of Charge.

View attachment 170139
it's exactly the one i wanted. thanks, i'll follow up with you in PM

Top Bottom