Beginner paced rides: anyone interested?

Welcome, how's the High Junk Trail in HK? Always wanted to ride there but don't have a MTB that travels, only a road bike. My brother lives in Macau and Japan so I plan to go in the Fall. The videos I've seen makes me feel like I'd better start training now...
High Junk trail is fun, they recently "renovated" the trail and made it more flowy and easier to climb, also they built a new trail from the resting point down to Sheung Sze Wan Road, a whooping 7 minutes straight downhill fun. I missed that place :) I was living in Lohas Park and Clear Water Bay back then so I rode almost every weekend.

1716393026915.png

Let's get these going regularly again, always a friendly no drop pace. Beginner, OOS, Walmart rider... All welcome, helmets and dependable bikes please.

This week, Sunday, Lewis Morris, Sunrise lot at 9am. Lmk if you plan to attend
In + 1. Bringin grandson.

Interested in the joining. Let me know the starting point. If we can avoid the rocks it would be great so I can identify trails to take other folks in future.
Next ride is at Chimney Rock in Bridgewater. Saturday, June 1st, 9am. About 10 miles of varied terrain, full tour of Cromwell and wherever else the group wants to tackle. Post up if interested.

ballfield gravel lot works...could also park at newmans, doing a route of white/ballfield/cromwell and back will yield roughly 10 miles (w/ option to add on a little bit of blue or red if time allows)

Back
Top Bottom