BD-1 (size large) Packs on Sale

Thanks for the info. Just ordered me one. I never wear a camelbak b/c it makes my back sweat profusely. Hopefully this will help.

As Tim said, these bags are awesome. I have the bigger one and I think I may order one of these as well.

Thanks for the info. Just ordered me one. I never wear a camelbak b/c it makes my back sweat profusely. Hopefully this will help.

Well, a little bit better than say a MULE...but not a lot...there is still a lot of pack (the harness mechanism) that does touch your back or is at least pretty close to it. Except for that, my BD2 pretty much disappears on my back in spite of the fact I have a lot of crap in it during the winter.

my BD2 pretty much disappears and in the winter I have a lot of crap in it.

Exactly, for the size of this bag and the amount of stuff you can put in it, you would be surprised at how light it feels on your back out on the trail.

Exactly, for the size of this bag and the amount of stuff you can put in it, you would be surprised at how light it feels on your back out on the trail.

And that is with a loaded BD2. I expect to not even realize the little BD1 is on my back at all when riding (sans the fact it is warmer than nothing).

Back
Top Bottom