Bad Driving

I have gotten the "right hook" from a car many times while out road riding where the car speeds ahead to turn in front of you, but how about getting right hooked while dog walking?!

I was walking the dog on the usual loop in my neighborhood yesterday on the sidewalk and i can hear the car coming from behind me which I didnt really pay attention to, until the car scoots ahead and bombs into the next driveway literally 6 feet ahead of me. Then proceeds to stop and park right in the path of the sidewalk instead of pulling all the way into the driveway. Seems the passenger needed to get dropped off so urgently that pedestrians and dogs dont matter.

Good thing my dog is leash trained properly it didnt really phase her since she always walks next to me, but i was like - really ahole you couldnt wait. Subsequent stare down was pointless because you cant fix stupid.

i got this the other night walking the dogs, except person was coming TOWARDS me and made the left into a driveway, like really? you cant watch where your driving?

If you were so concerned with safety you wouldn't park backing up or pulling in, you would park 6 spots away and just pull through with no cars around. You also couldn't do it right the first time i'm not standing here like a dope while you pull up again another 2 times and block the path because you couldn't do it the first try.

Did NJ come out with black plates? I just saw a new body FFRR with them but on the rear only (no front tag). Sorry no actual picture but same color scheme as the CA one attached.

pdtimg_4574976b.jpg

Did NJ come out with black plates? I just saw a new body FFRR with them but on the rear only (no front tag). Sorry no actual picture but same color scheme as the CA one attached.

View attachment 236976

There is a company I've seen advertising that will custom make your license plate in any color you want. Even Etsy. No, they are not legal lol.

Gonna look into dash cams after yesterday, have genuine concerns.

Had a guy in a grey 4 door Nissan truck just going bonkers behind me, road rage or something else. Coming home from Batsto on 542 I first notice him tailgating and swerving about behind the car behind me. Make a right at the blueberry bush farm and he does too. He then starts flying right up to within a foot of my bike on the back of my car, tailgates for a minute and then backs off to a safe distance. He did this repeatedly for over 5 miles following me through 5 different turns at intersections.

I finally pull over some on Chew rd after turning off 206, waving him to go around. He would’t go around, just stayed behind me. I pulled over completely off the road, he did too. I’m waving him around and he just wouldn’t go around. A couple other vehicles were now slowing down to see what’s going on, some saw how he was driving. (He started to go around me when I was making the left off of 206, then recklessly swerved right back behind me to follow me through the turn. That’s when I knew I had to do something) He finally just punches it and pulls back on the road quickly catching up to a truck that just went by. This maniac drove right up on his ass and was swerving back and forth over both lines. I continued and soon he was out of sight. A few miles later I saw him pulled over and leaning against his truck watching me drive by. WTF? Felt I should report it but I didn’t get a tag number, guy is a menace.
I have had this a few times - aggro following. What I do when I'm near home is drive right up and stop in front of our local police station. 100% of the time they keep right on going and after a few mins I am back on my way without the asshole.

I was riding up my block to leave for my road ride today, and right at the corner this lady in her Jeep Grand Cherokee makes the left coming off the main road head on into my side of the road!

She had her window down and I yelled at her "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!!" and lucky she saw me and had to stop. then she casually says "i need to get to that mailbox" meaning she was entitled to drive onto the wrong side of the road so she didnt have to get her lazy ass self out of the car and could just reach out the window to get to it.

I not so politely told her next time maybe realize you are not the only one on the road and f**cking pay attention. and I rode off. she didnt live at that house I know the people and cars on the block but seriously wtf. I am wearing hi viz jersey and helmet and a 850 lumens blinking light and you didnt see me. Ahole.

Back
Top Bottom