Back to biking

SumitK

Hey everyone, this is my first time on this forum and already enjoying the rants. I'm looking to get out and was looking to jump in on a ride to get a tour of the trail, meet a few folks also into this type of fun, or some advice on a few trails where I can warm up. I was thinking Six Mile Run (it's 30 min's from me). Chimney Rock is really close but I hear it's a mess and thinking I should avoid and give it another week or two after the storms last week. Plus that might be a bit much for a first time out... Looking forward to hearing back.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome!

Six mile is probably your best bet (just keep eye out on weather)... Columbia trail if you just want a place to build up some mileage... I'm in Morristown and there's Lewis Morris here... Hilly with some roots but overall not too techy... Allaire... Stewart up in NY is nice too...

Most importantly have fun!!

SumitK

Welcome!

Six mile is probably your best bet (just keep eye out on weather)... Columbia trail if you just want a place to build up some mileage... I'm in Morristown and there's Lewis Morris here... Hilly with some roots but overall not too techy... Allaire... Stewart up in NY is nice too...

Most importantly have fun!!
Cool. I'll put Lewis on the list and start venturing further out as I get more miles in. Thanks for the tips!!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Pop's in Somerville are good people. Paul and Marc took care of me. Now it's just getting out and testing out the new ride...
yodapic.jpg

Welcome!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice picnic table. Are you going to stain it or go with the natural look. Enjoy the outdoor dining experience.

Top Bottom