Awesome!

5wytchBh4kk

This is probably the most fun I've had on a trail. Fast hardpack with minimal climbs and a few big burms that launch you. Reminds me of a BMX track. Haven't been back here in a couple of seasons. I will be returning soon. Hopefully it has been maintained.

C

CD1134

Yeah, Clayton rocks! I don't even think you wrecked there...or maybe you did, I can't remember.

The surrounding area is all beautiful farmland so when you're riding near the edges of the park you can catch glimpses of horse pastures and rolling green fields. It's one of the more serene places I've ridden. Aside from the scenery, it's a fun, speedy trail. Definitely get there.

5wytchBh4kk

CD1134 said:
Yeah, Clayton rocks! I don't even think you wrecked there...or maybe you did, I can't remember.

The surrounding area is all beautiful farmland so when you're riding near the edges of the park you can catch glimpses of horse pastures and rolling green fields. It's one of the more serene places I've ridden. Aside from the scenery, it's a fun, speedy trail. Definitely get there.

dude, ofcourse i wrecked there! remember my bar end got caught on that sapling ? the bike stopped but i didn't! i think that was it. definitely on eo fmy favorites. we have to go again soon.

E

Evil

This place is awesome!
Super small but with great flow.
This would be the trail equivalent of what single speed bikes are to multi geared ones. The beauty lies in the simplicity of the layout, very flowy and literally impossable to get lost.
Wear your chamois cause there are a ton of roots.
Don't worry about where you are going, just keep up your speed and let it ride.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions