Avid cps washers and bolts. F/R

jumpa

Anyone have some cps hardware laying around from older avids they don't need? Looking for set for the front and back

@jumpa check with some shops. I used to save the spherical washers (which I assume is what you're looking for). If you can't find anything, let me know, and I'll dig through the crap I've got lying around...

@jumpa check with some shops. I used to save the spherical washers (which I assume is what you're looking for). If you can't find anything, let me know, and I'll dig through the crap I've got lying around...

Yea I need all that stuff and the bolts. I needed a spare set of brakes for another bike and who am I to say no even if they are avids :)

I have a bunch of Avid stuff CPS, bolts, adapter, ... you can have what you want. I'm away until Sat in NH for work though but you can ping me and come by to grab whatever you need.

I have a bunch of Avid stuff CPS, bolts, adapter, ... you can have what you want. I'm away until Sat in NH for work though but you can ping me and come by to grab whatever you need.

thanks rick, let me know next time you go for a ride!

Back
Top Bottom