Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Hi @Norm!
Have you lived outside NJ?

9CF486BB-6F7D-4AA1-8E6A-1BA1F1B34C39.jpeg

Nickleback's best song is when they played a Metallica cover in the style of Metallica, completely emulating Metallica and thus sounded nothing like Nickleback. 😂

Nickleback's best song is when they played a Metallica cover in the style of Metallica, completely emulating Metallica and thus sounded nothing like Nickleback. 😂

Being Tuesday, I am wondering if there is a question in here for Norm.

Is it a polite request to weigh-in on Nickleback i.e. is Nickleback more palatable performing other artist's songs, or Nicleback's original material?

With regards to coffee, specifically grinders for particle sizing, I'm working on calibrating the adjustment for my conical-Burr grinder, so I've got some time to lurk here.

A few months ago, maybe more at this point, someone started sorta-stalking me on my YT channel. So I made it entirely private. There will be no more ANT videos on the thread. I meant to write this sooner but I keep forgetting.

Feel free to make this about Pickleback, or whatever the name is.

A few months ago, maybe more at this point, someone started sorta-stalking me on my YT channel. So I made it entirely private. There will be no more ANT videos on the thread. I meant to write this sooner but I keep forgetting.

1696956656660.png

The guy waiting for these

Pickleback deserve 0.0 credit for playing that Metallica cover. They picked the easiest one to cover, and didn't even play it in its entirety (the solo would have required actual talent). What are your thoughts on Pickle Rick, otherwise known as Solenya?

1696957188804.jpeg

Pickleback deserve 0.0 credit for playing that Metallica cover. They picked the easiest one to cover, and didn't even play it in its entirety (the solo would have required actual talent). What are your thoughts on Pickle Rick, otherwise known as Solenya?

View attachment 224717

If Pickle Rick doesn't involve @rick81721 then I don't think it's worth spending time on.

How do you sorta-stalk someone's YT public channel? It wasn't me, was it?

Would you be willing to still do a version of ANNT but using memes or something else to answer the questions instead of video?

What was the anibot platform @RNG1 used to use for posting race recaps?
I vote for that format.

Back
Top Bottom