Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Max is proof that we're living in a simulation.

Buzzfeed makes lists. They call them "articles". They are decidedly not powerful.

For next Tuesday: where do you buy clipboards? & how many do you have?

Quick follow-up question, do you purposefully edit the video so it captures you as a still in the most ridiculous pose possible? If so, kudos!

What I got out of this I think is that I am the human version of Halter's rainbow puking unicorn?:D

I was just wondering how people join, I'm not in the position for that kind of commitment.

honestly, its nothing personal, i rip on everyone who leaves the door open (or has it left open for them). it has nothing to do with asking how to join the team, i dont think i even commented on that one . . . .

honestly, its nothing personal, i rip on everyone who leaves the door open (or has it left open for them). it has nothing to do with asking how to join the team, i dont think i even commented on that one . . . .

You can't be a punching bag and take things personally, I think I've shown that I'm not afraid of judgment from my mistakes and own up to my stupidity. RIP on I'll return the favor when the opportunity presents itself in the most inappropriate situation.

You can't be a punching bag and take things personally, I think I've shown that I'm not afraid of judgment from my mistakes and own up to my stupidity. RIP on I'll return the favor when the opportunity presents itself in the most inappropriate situation.

i agree 1000% if you cant take it you shouldnt be dishing it out, i think youv taken it well, at some point im sure we will meet in person and find out how much of the shit is truely deserved and how much isnt

Back
Top Bottom