Anyone running Maxxis Ignitor 29er Tires Tubeless with Stans?

onetracker

Anyone running Maxxis Ignitor 29er Tires Tubeless with Stans? Wondering if these work well using Stans rims and sealant? Seems like there are not of reasonably priced tubeless 29er tires currently. Opinion?

My buddy runs these tubeless with Arches on his Salsa and hasn't had any problems. I'm looking at buying this set up in the spring, just not sure which hubs yet. Hope Pros probably.

Yes. Many guys here, me included, are running the EXO version tubeless with Stan's. They are damn good tires and hold up well in the rocks.

yeah they mount up real easy on the stans rims. Got them on my Arche's. make sure you get the EXO on the Ignitors, these have a stronger sidewall.

Yes. Many guys here, me included, are running the EXO version tubeless with Stan's. They are damn good tires and hold up well in the rocks.

this

Currently 3 sets on 3 different bikes in my garage, all tubeless.

this

yeah they mount up real easy on the stans rims. Got them on my Arche's. make sure you get the EXO on the Ignitors, these have a stronger sidewall.

this

and this...

I ran Saguaro's for the last 2 years (which are great) and now have the EXO Ignitor / Stan's Arch setup for a few months now and love me...

go for it...

I've run them on Stan's rims, UST rims and on ghetto tubeless setups. They are great tubeless tires.

I was actually looking to pick up a pair of these as my mountain kings are getting pretty worn. Does anybody have a link to a place for a good deal on these ?

I'm gonna say 9 out of 10 people on this forum ride Ignitors with Stan's. I count as 1/2 because I run one in the front and an Ikon in the rear. Maybe more people do that. My number may be off then. 8.5 out 10?

-Jim.

I ran Saguaro's for the last 2 years (which were crap :D) and now have the EXO Ignitor / Stan's Arch setup for a few months now and love me...

Welcome to the promise land Lou

I'm gonna say 9 out of 10 people on this forum ride Ignitors with Stan's. I count as 1/2 because I run one in the front and an Ikon in the rear. Maybe more people do that. My number may be off then. 8.5 out 10?

-Jim.

bingo! Ignitors and NJ perfect together

Back
Top Bottom