any snow?

Most likely. I'm thinking that there may be some good snow in "Northern NJ." Thanks for responding.
There is, I haven’t got out yet but we got a nice thick white blanket here in Ringwood. Makes it even harder waiting for the spindle so I can put your former wheels to the test.

There is, I haven’t got out yet but we got a nice thick white blanket here in Ringwood. Makes it even harder waiting for the spindle so I can put your former wheels to the test.
The wait is "character building," Leo.:) I just looked at an estimated snow depth map that I found, and it looks like 2-4" at both The Tourne in Denville and Dickerson Mine Preserve in Mine Hill/Randolph (40-50 mins drive for me, probably my limit today). I may be able to head out there this afternoon.

Thanks for the eyewitness update, and I'm looking forward to your reports after the remaining parts arrive!

The wait is "character building," Leo.:) I just looked at an estimated snow depth map that I found, and it looks like 2-4" at both The Tourne in Denville and Dickerson Mine Preserve in Mine Hill/Randolph (40-50 mins drive for me, probably my limit today). I may be able to head out there this afternoon.

Thanks for the eyewitness update, and I'm looking forward to your reports after the remaining parts arrive!
The good thing around here is that the DPW plows through the night so the roads are nice and clean.

Most likely. I'm thinking that there may be some good snow in "Northern NJ." Thanks for responding.

I got like 7 inches in my Arlington so you can expect the same in mahlon and mooch Dickerson mine is most likely around 4 or 5 and the same with tourne

I have at least 4" of fluffy stuff, possibly more. No pics, I had to rush to work after cleaning the car.

I just looked at an estimated snow depth map that I found, and it looks like 2-4" at both The Tourne in Denville and Dickerson Mine Preserve in Mine Hill/Randolph (40-50 mins drive for me, probably my limit today). I may be able to head out there this afternoon.

Tourne was pretty good this morning, but it's supposed to warm up and be sunny, so I suspect it'll be terrible by the afternoon.

I got about 8” in the south end of Denville, but it’s melting fast. I went for a xc ski in Central Park and some of the areas had 1” or less where other spots were 6”. It should compact a lot today.

Wish I lived a little closer, Pete. Waway would be a lot of fun.
More work than fun today! Lost power for 7 hours last night. I still can't get out Clinton Rd. Wires are across the road.
I've been snow throwing and shoveling since 7AM and still not done. Whew!

Back
Top Bottom