Any other shops besides Cyclecraft in Parsippany or close by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like cyclecraft. I have been going there for about 2 years now. I personally have not had any problems with the store or the staff. I started going to cyclecraft cuz we moved out near them and I would bring my Kona in there for repairs. About a year or so later I ended up buying a trek Remedy from them which I love. Give the store a chance, they have good people there and high end products.

I started at Marty's in Succusuna,never had any problems. Two of my friends bought bikes from Cycle Craft a college kid named Adam took care of them. He knows his stuff, no pressure, a really good person. He patiently answered all of my rookie questions .So I'm kinda hooked on Cycle Craft, except Adam is heading back to college on Sunday and I just bought a bike from High Gear in Millburn because they had it and it was on sale.

Either way support you LBS.

I started at Marty's in Succusuna,never had any problems. Two of my friends bought bikes from Cycle Craft a college kid named Adam took care of them. He knows his stuff, no pressure, a really good person. He patiently answered all of my rookie questions .So I'm kinda hooked on Cycle Craft, except Adam is heading back to college on Sunday and I just bought a bike from High Gear in Millburn because they had it and it was on sale.

Either way support you LBS.

I remember Adam, he is a good guy. I usually deal with Mike the mechanic cuz I am usually having something done on my bike when I am in there. I have also dealt alot with Eric who is great and Mike E. who is also quite knowledgeable. It's a great store and close to my house.

i
Sussex area definately the new Action Outfitters. Clayton is a cool MoFo and can rip sh*t on a DH bike.

There is a "new" Action Outfitters? Where at?

The one in Andover that I knew about closed it's doors earlier this year.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom