Allow myself to introduce...myself...?

Good morning everyone, just wanted to drop in and say hello. New to the board but not new to riding. I enjoy XC riding and road riding; alas, I had to offload the road bike last year but soon I will have a shiny new Something or Other in the stable; have not figured it out yet. JDog is going to help with the selection process.

Riding is confined to weekends now since I get home from work after dark and I do not have a lighting system for night rides (that will change this year too). I plan to race in the H2H series this summer. I did a few races with them 2 summers ago on my old heavy-ass Jekyll and it was miserable. Now I have a lighter hardtail that is a gem and I think I will have a much easier time with races.

Glad to be part of the board, maybe I will meet some of you out there on the trails.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My name is Richie Cunningham and this is my lovely wife, Oprah.

Glad to have ya. Welcome.

SpartaBard

You may want to pick an avatar before one is assigned to you. Things have a way of happening here, it is kind of wacky. You have been warned. ;)

Also, watch out for Shaggz, he attracts mountain lions and bears (he smells like bacon, which was hidden in his camelbak by Heythorp).

heythorp

You may want to pick an avatar before one is assigned to you. Things have a way of happening here, it is kind of wacky. You have been warned. ;)

Also, watch out for Shaggz, he attracts mountain lions and bears (he smells like bacon, which was hidden in his camelbak by Heythorp).

you forgot to warn her about:

1. How dangerous shaggz's garage is.
2. The animal magnetism of Anrother's beard.
3. How Jake tends to brake a lot of bikes and parts because he is a clyde and an ex power lifter.

Whew! Just chose my avatar. Thanks for the tip.

That has not stopped things from happening in the past. Watch out for the other 2 moderators, they are trouble makers.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Welcome to the board.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Welcome to the fray. Reading these posts is akin to watching a train wreck. You know it's going to happen yet you can not look away because you are both horrified and fascinated at the same time.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
or how heythorp can, occasionally, be a bit grading. :D

other than that, hi, welcome to the nut house!

heythorp

or how heythorp can, occasionally, be a bit grading. :D

other than that, hi, welcome to the nut house!

Too many lacrosse balls to the head?

If you are going to insult someone at least spell the word correctly :):D :D

you really make this stuff too easy for me. I thank you for that :)

Last edited:
No Cats. Used to. She ran away while I was looking for a new home for her. I am allergic to cats. Cats are dirty. I do not like scooping up kitty litter, nor being woken up at 3 am because the cat decided it was time to pounce on my head.

One dog is fine. Ben the Dog (my avatar pic) is a sweet thing, stupid, but loves to chase me on trails when I ride. He goes bonkers when I put the bike up on the car, because he knows he gets to play, too.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Too many lacrosse balls to the head?

If you are going to insult someone at least spell the word correctly :):D :D

you really make this stuff too easy for me. I thank you for that :)

hmmm...is it possible that maybe, just maybe, i may have done that on purpose?? :hmmm:

hold on folks, i got a live one here...you took that hook, line and sinker my friend. :D

but the answer is yes, WAY too many lacrosse balls to the noggin.

j_g_r, i don't really like cats either...but i think eventually i'll probably have one b/c of the girls. little girls seem to love kittens. emma, the golden, however, thinks they are chew toys.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hmmm...is it possible that maybe, just maybe, i may have done that on purpose?? :hmmm:

hold on folks, i got a live one here...you took that hook, line and sinker my friend. :D

Well now I'm curious. What's the joke of intentionally spelling "grating" incorrectly?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no no, she was just reading this thread. A lot of inside jokes being thrown around in here. She probably has no idea wtf we are talking about.

It's ok, many of us are in the same boat. There's probably nobody alive who understands this whole thread.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
no there are probably five of us. four of us have posted here already. when sean comes home from work, we'll have everyone.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no there are probably five of us. four of us have posted here already. when sean comes home from work, we'll have everyone.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis? You don't even understand yourself. As for the rest of us...

Top Bottom