Allaire TM Thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
Today’s crew divided into many groups and set out throughout the park to clean out nicks in 100 degree temps! A big thanks to today's crew!

John Arias
Ross Anderson
Connie Farley
Jason Kong
Ozzie Alfaro
Joe Santana
Lucy Oliveira
Rick Archer
Denelle Godek
Dave Johnson
Mitch Gold
Mike Confenti
Wendy Mancini
Marc Muller
Michael Mullen
Bryan Schmidt
Ival McDermott
Susan Laone
Chris Schilling
Amy Wilson
Tod Christiansen
Frank Harms
Charles Krop
David Roman

Pray for some rain and see you next month!

Thanks guys, I was at Allaire Saturday and the place is in great shape.

I have been meaning to comment on how great the up hill re-route on Tiger Woods is. Even climbing that thing has flow, I love it. Way better then those crummy straight down the fall line things. I'll take an off camber, twisting single track anyday. Thats some fantastic trail building there!

Thanks!

it was hot and nasty but we did a lot of nick clearing then we had a good ride afterwards.
good to see new people out for TM sessions when you ride trails that you had something to do with it is very rewarding ...

Damn, I'm sore today. Can't believe the amount of sand we moved. But the spin around the park after made it all worth while. Thanks for another good TM and see you next time.

Great job guys! what an unbelievable difference...especially on the glass and blind trails. I rode them last night and I couldn't believe how fast they were. I couldn't help but wonder where all the sand went! Thank you for all your hard work.

great crew

A big thanks to my hard working crew. It was hot and I was brunt out early on this session. The crew we had was great, we worked on the Glass trail clearing nicks and moving the beach off the trail. Everyone worked their butts off with no complaints and made it through despite the heat. I on the other hand had to harass all passing riders and hijack their water bottles just to survive. Thanks again to Chris, John, Ross, Mark, Jason and Mike from Brick Bicycles for all the sweat and laughs. (hope I didn't leave anyone out, sorry)

allaire TM is the shiznattyboomsnappy... doing it in the searing heat is a testament to the dedication mountain bikers share for their craft, and their sheer stupidity; ever hear of heat stroke??? ;)

I flew from California for this?! ;)

Had a great time in the thousand degree heat and million percent humidity shoveling sand until I had sweat through my shirt, my shorts, my hat, my gloves, my other gloves, my socks, my shoes, and my baggies. :cry: Seriously people, I've never even heard of someone sweating through baggies -- waist to knee, front to back. I didn't even think it was possible, yet somehow Jersey made it happen. I expect you to provide some better weather and a more hospitable working environment next time -- we Californians have certain expectations that need to be met. :D

All joking aside, I always look forward to my time in Jersey, riding the trails, and chatting with the friendly faces -- some new, some familiar. Believe it or not, I'm always hopeful that my visit coincides with a TM day at Allaire. Thanks to everyone for always being so friendly and full of spirit, and of course for the incredible amount of effort you put into the trails and the riding community here.

On a related note, if you were part of the ride afterwards and want to see some of the photos I took, PM me your email address so I can send you a link to the pictures once they are online.

Oh, and does anyone have the username or an email address for Charlie(?) the doctor with the lawyer son in Santa Monica, CA. I told him I'd swap info with him so I could take him out riding when he visits his son in L.A. Of course, the same offer goes for anyone of you crazy Jersey boys and girls. If you're coming to L.A., let me know, and I'll take you out for a ride.

Cheers to all,

Dave

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions