Allaire Conditions

Gnick

im headed out this afternoon - hopefully this sun will burn some of the water off. will stay in the dry areas.

thegock

Between writing about capital structures and debt extinguishment, this is the most important thing that I write today.

Saturday, I rode Allaire for just under 15 miles with three guys, two of whom had never been to the section of the trails that we rode. Thanks to everyone who put the time in down south-the trails are in GREAT shape after all the deadfalls. I had put my Bluetooth buds on, but with all the talking, stopping and guys asking me if they could use the boys room, didn’t put the music on or the earpieces in.

After over an hour riding, including pushing through brush and treetops that were not yet cleared, I stopped to wait for Russ, who was taking pictures. Then I realized that the Bluetooth buds were gone. I AM an idiot.

Sunday, Mike had to go to Brooklyn (We go hard) in the afternoon, so we cancelled the epic Port Jervis trip and hit Allaire for 15 more miles early with Greg. Mike parked next to the west southwest trailhead in the Hospital Rd lot. I rode over to his truck to say good morning, then turned back to get something from my truck and there were my Bluetooth budz, hanging from the wooden post.

THANKS. I want to buy you a beer so PM me back.

Trail conditions were:
#getsome/4

Blair Silvi 3625.jpg
FOLF  3625.jpg
TD2 3625.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Between writing about capital structures and debt extinguishment, this is the most important thing that I write today.

Saturday, I rode Allaire for just under 15 miles with three guys, two of whom had never been to the section of the trails that we rode. Thanks to everyone who put the time in down south-the trails are in GREAT shape after all the deadfalls. I had put my Bluetooth buds on, but with all the talking, stopping and guys asking me if they could use the boys room, didn’t put the music on or the earpieces in.

After over an hour riding, including pushing through brush and treetops that were not yet cleared, I stopped to wait for Russ, who was taking pictures. Then I realized that the Bluetooth buds were gone. I AM an idiot.

Sunday, Mike had to go to Brooklyn (We go hard) in the afternoon, so we cancelled the epic Port Jervis trip and hit Allaire for 15 more miles early with Greg. Mike parked next to the west southwest trailhead in the Hospital Rd lot. I rode over to his truck to say good morning, then turned back to get something from my truck and there were my Bluetooth budz, hanging from the wooden post.

THANKS. I want to buy you a beer so PM me back.

Trail conditions were:
#getsome/4

View attachment 66891View attachment 66894View attachment 66892

welcome back!

Mrdlegend

Same here- was out Tues night and it was very good. The rain actually packed down the sand and there was only one or two mud puddles on Tiger woods. Don't imagine the rain today should affect things much

Rich_W

Just a reminder as the weather warms up... Did a few hours at Allaire yesterday and found two deer ticks on me 2 hours later back at the house. This fucker was attached to me his brother was still roaming. Both about 1/16" in size. Both met their death by fire :dead:

IMG_7257-1.PNG

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yup ticks have been out for over a month now (at least in south jersey) i pulled one off my leg the first week of this month. and then promptly put a fresh can of OFF in my ride bag.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions