Allaire Conditions

Johnny Utah

It runs behind the model airplane field. If you go down the paved road from the hospital road lot and go right on the dirt where the pavement goes left you'll find it
He drives by my house a lot to. I just need to get his plate again. If anyone sees him please post pictures on here so we can deal with the Park police appropriately.

MMuller

Try to get a picture if you can. There are several repeat offenders i run into, surprisingly some have plated bikes as they come in on enduros.

If it is the guy (40's) on the bike with fat tires, he has been relentless and could give two fawks. It is a blue and white bike.
Maybe he can borrow my new signature line?

walter

Fourth Party
Before I pack up the car, how much rain have you guys (allaire locals) got? I got about 3 20 minute showers today, north of you guys and the sun is starting to peak out. What say you?

MMuller

Thinking either cross at Allaire or short board at the beach. Hmm. 3 pm hit for me so maybe see folks out there.

Dingo

Excellent after 5 ride today!
I do have a concern, found a pack of wooden BBQ skewers. They were wrapped with electrical tape, and appeared to have been dropped or fell out of pocket/back pack. These were not set up like a booby trap. I rode past them at first and then realized what they might be used for. Went back and tossed them way off trail.
Weird uhh?

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Excellent after 5 ride today!
I do have a concern, found a pack of wooden BBQ skewers. They were wrapped with electrical tape, and appeared to have been dropped or fell out of pocket/back pack. These were not set up like a booby trap. I rode past them at first and then realized what they might be used for. Went back and tossed them way off trail.
Weird uhh?
Probably ruined some kids' s'mores party when they came back to look for their marshmallow skewers and couldn't find them, lol.

EMago

Here he is!! 3HNS5

Attachments

• IMG_8294.JPG
    IMG_8294.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 205

EMago

Thanks for getting the picture.
Let me forward this pic to the park did we see the dude in the trails? was it east or west of hospital road?

You're welcome. I never saw him in the trails but others said they have . Johnny said he has seen him in our neighborhood, I just happened to get lucky on my way home from work. He was parked on the side of the road right next to Johnnys house lol. So I pulled up and snapped a quick pic. I'd say wait for the others who have seen him to see the pic. If he is positively identified by more than one then we have him!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
You're welcome. I never saw him in the trails but others said they have . Johnny said he has seen him in our neighborhood, I just happened to get lucky on my way home from work. He was parked on the side of the road right next to Johnnys house lol. So I pulled up and snapped a quick pic. I'd say wait for the others who have seen him to see the pic. If he is positively identified by more than one then we have him!

Sounds like a plan...still will mention some thing to Chris...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions