Allaire Conditions

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last night I came across a massive tree down on tiger woods. Probably about 2-3 feet in diameter. I can't believe it didn't fall sooner the entire base is completely rotted.
so you moved it then... Thanks!!!

RobD

Last night I came across a massive tree down on tiger woods. Probably about 2-3 feet in diameter. I can't believe it didn't fall sooner the entire base is completely rotted.
I'm going to try to get out there with a saw and a hatchet and try to turn that fallen tree into a cool crossing feature Friday after my doctors appointment at 11am. Shouldn't be too hard since it's very soft and rotten.

ReverendNewman

I'm going to try to get out there with a saw and a hatchet and try to turn that fallen tree into a cool crossing feature Friday after my doctors appointment at 11am. Shouldn't be too hard since it's very soft and rotten.

Don't do it until u get the blessings of the trail maintenance guys.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Thanks for offering to help if you want to come out to a TM session we have one next Sunday 6/11
What tree are you talking about is it the one in Tiger Woods?
Before you go and cut anything 2 things you need to know.
1. any thing we do on the trails we clear thru the park.
2 any log crossing that is in the tread of the trail needs a go around.
if you send mail to allaire@jorba.org with the info about it we will know if it is one that is already on our radar.

RobD

Thanks for offering to help if you want to come out to a TM session we have one next Sunday 6/11
What tree are you talking about is it the one in Tiger Woods?
Before you go and cut anything 2 things you need to know.
1. any thing we do on the trails we clear thru the park.
2 any log crossing that is in the tread of the trail needs a go around.
if you send mail to allaire@jorba.org with the info about it we will know if it is one that is already on our radar.

Got your email Mike. I should be able to get out on the 11th. Yes, it's the large tree in Tiger Woods up near the hog bogs.

EMago

I saw the tree last night on Tiger Woods also. Its a big one and in a bad spot. Gonna need a big saw for that one.

onetracker

You guys been getting the rain we have been getting up north? Any idea what conditions are looking like for tomorrow?

Gnick

rode this evening. some new tree branches on the ground after yesterdays storm but not too bad. washed out real bad trying to rail the last turn of the orange trail switchbacks. slipped in the sand. head is hurtin

RobD

IMG_6288.JPG
Well, that storm that just blew though dumped a good amount of rain on Allaire. I just walked the trails a bit and there are a lot of puddles and soft mud

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions