Allaire Conditions

thegock

None

Did a quick lap ending just after sunset Tuesday and the only mud was by the parking lot.

Too bad we are getting half an inch right now.

Rich_W

Got two more big loops in this afternoon. 55 deg and sunny. A little bit of ick leaving the lot otherwise effin Perfect!

Jologz666

i was there yesterday afternoon w/friends Trails are good
except sunrise/sunset area a bit muddy at the beggining of the trail
everything else looks perfect to me...

BubbleLover

Orange loop was great this morning. Couple tacky spots but great. Even muddy mess off the parking lot is just about dried up. As they say, get some. Enjoy, everyone. :)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Trails were in good shape this afternoon just watch out for hikers on the trails.
Did not do the river nor TW but covered just about the whole park.

rmap01

Sand is back

Excellent today. TW was in good shape as was the area but the radio tower (just a few iffy spots). Having ridden a good portion of the winter on frozen ground the extra "give" of the sandy areas was not unwelcome... just need to plan accordingly.

RobW

It is good to go. Some occasional puddles. Down by the river is mostly rideable, bigger mud sections but other than that! Pedal hard

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Remember slow down and go through the center of the puddles or avoid the river trail altogether..I would say TW is a mess as well...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
all was pretty good Tiger woods had one or two wet spots, nothing major and nothing that would make it unrideable

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions