Allaire Conditions

Bikeworks

Anybody get out that way today? Wondering how bad it will be tomorrow after the rain we got overnight/this morning

moray42

Merman
Anybody get out that way today? Wondering how bad it will be tomorrow after the rain we got overnight/this morning
It was pretty good yesterday and has been dry here most of the day (30ish miles south). I’d assume that unless there’s any surprise showers tonight it will be ok. Probably soft in some spots, but I wouldn’t expect too much in terms of really wet mud. Probably better in the morning or later in the afternoon since it looks like temps tick above freezing by 9-10am.

Tony13

Allaire usually takes the rain pretty well. I was there today and turned back after a short loop. It was a mud pit.

Johnny Utah

Allaire usually takes the rain pretty well. I was there today and turned back after a short loop. It was a mud pit.
It has rained here every night for the past six to seven days along with another day or so of rain. Some days it rained all day. We are supposed to get somewhere between 3-8” of snow tomorrow. While we MAY have ride-ability during the snow, it will turn into an absolute slopfest when it melts.

Thank you for turning back!

Johnny Utah

As of 3:30, there was maybe a half inch of snow in the park. The trails were not frozen. From what I could see from the paved road, any of the heavy trafficked trails did not take snow as they were saturated. Decent rutting in anything that was not sand. Lots of standing water….lots.

It is going to need a full freeze or days of dry to be rideable.

Snow stopped at 4:30pm

More rain coming Wednesday.

krink

Eddie Munster
As of 3:30, there was maybe a half inch of snow in the park. The trails were not frozen. From what I could see from the paved road, any of the heavy trafficked trails did not take snow as they were saturated. Decent rutting in anything that was not sand. Lots of standing water….lots.

It is going to need a full freeze or days of dry to be rideable.

Snow stopped at 4:30pm

More rain coming Wednesday.
The people that need to hear this, ain’t.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions