Allaire Conditions

I'm probably not going to go tomorrow (Thursday, trail conditions permitting) now that I see Friday is supposed to be in the 50s and not rain. Think it'll be ok Friday afternoon?

Did Allaire get rain yesterday? Hopeful to get a ride in today, early afternoon. Anyone have a conditions report?

Should be fine away from the river, based on Saturday conditions.

IMG_20200111_103626-01.jpeg

idk @Mitch, there are alot of people on here that seem to be completely unable to read a map, i mean raritan river is NOT in the center of the stat (north to south) or even close to it. . . . (i do agree that allaire is in south jersey tho ;) )

idk @Mitch, there are alot of people on here that seem to be completely unable to read a map, i mean raritan river is NOT in the center of the stat (north to south) or even close to it. . . . (i do agree that allaire is in south jersey tho ;) )
I don't know about being in the center of the state, but whenever I cross over the river I can hear banjos playing.

South of Middlesex, Somerset and Hunterdon county is South Jersey, anything above them is North Jersey. My own personal opinion.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions