Allaire beginner rides for 2018...

Assuming Mike still needs recovery time, I'll be going for a non-sanctioned beginner type ride tomorrow (7/17) at 6:00 PM. Pace will be easy. All welcome. No drop. I have only lost a person one time and I think he forgave me.

Assuming Mike still needs recovery time, I'll be going for a non-sanctioned beginner type ride tomorrow (7/17) at 6:00 PM. Pace will be easy. All welcome. No drop. I have only lost a person one time and I think he forgave me.
Because the weather looks sketchy for tomorrow I went tonight , cool and nice !! Love to go anytime though

Well it seems that mother nature is once again against us.
We are watching the weather close but things donts look good for Tuesday :(

Well it seems that mother nature is once again against us.
We are watching the weather close but things donts look good for Tuesday :(
So we are still hoping for this to happen if we get thunder storms we need to cancel but the forecast keeps pushing the rain back..

Last edited:
great night to be out in the woods the lot was empty the trails were good just a bit sandy.
See everyone next week...

Had another dome ride tonight a bit over 9 miles so just to repeat this I will post up by 4 if we are going to cancel.
If we don't post we ride... Although the entire parking lot was empty tonight but it was hot and humid...

We are in a wait and see loop right now
With the rain we had yesterday and it is supposed to storm later today I will post by 4 this afternoon if we are canceled.

Ok at this point we are going to need to cancel the ride tonight we got quite a bit of rain and I have been told the trails are very soft.
Not wanting to do any more damage we will put this one of until next week, On a side note we will beout Sunday morning for a TM session and an after ride if anyone is interested in helping out.
Sorry hope to see you next week...

Great ride last night the weather was good the folks were good hope everyone had fun...
See yo all next week...
IMG_5378.jpeg

Oh and a modified Mitch shot...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions