Allaire 3/17

ArmyOfNone

Six Mile 8ish Tommorrow

Im hoping to be up around 730 and b out at 6 mile a bit after 8. I didnt drink as much as expected but we will see what happens in the am.

ArmyOfNone

nor was waking up at 730. My alarm went off i woke up, went to the bathroom then right back in bed. Looks like ill be riding in place today.

The Rose

I rode Allaire on sunday. It was a good time. The snow had a icy crust on it that made pedaling somewhat easy. Also some of the downhills felt more like bobsled runs. The temps weren't that low after you got going. Later in the day when the sun hit the trails and melted the ice cap on the snow, riding got tougher, thats when we threw in the towel.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Glad to hear someone got out to enjoy the trails while they were ridable.

The big question now is when will Allaire (not the mention all the wetter parks) be viable again?

The Rose

Allaire handles the water pretty well. If the weather holds up it should be looking good in a week or two.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Allaire handles the water pretty well. If the weather holds up it should be looking good in a week or two.
I agree.

I'm thinking next Wednesday at the earliest, but likely the weekend of 3/31-4/1 ought to be OK.

Top Bottom