Allaire 1st Timers

Rode Allaire for the 1st time this morning, didn’t have a ton of time. I rode some of the green trails (on Trailforks) up to the top (or what I thought) of Tiger Woods. Felt like I was riding in the wrong direction, which way do most people ride to get more DH? Unfortunately I didn’t make it to the opposite side of Hospital rode to check out the Endor trail. I did like the jump mound out in the clearing between the trailheads.

Mathers

There isn't much of a DH at Allaire.
Tiger wood is better if you start towards the back of the park off Orange. I usullay comeout of the lot take orange up towards the pit then all teh way around until you turn left onto Tiger woods.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
If you can find the power lines in the northwest section of the park, there’s several trails that descend from there, as that’s probably the highest point in the park. Nothing dh level but they are fun. Endor is worth checking out too.

There isn't much of a DH at Allaire.
Tiger wood is better if you start towards the back of the park off Orange. I usullay comeout of the lot take orange up towards the pit then all teh way around until you turn left onto Tiger woods.
Didn't mean "DH" in the true sense of the words, just trying to figure out which is the best direction to ride some of the trails there to keep some flow going. Hate the drive, but it's an awesome option when the trails up north are too wet!

So by back of the park on Tiger Woods, you mean the golf course side (that's where I ended) and took Sherwood Forrest and the River Trail to get back to the lot.

I believe I started at the top of Steelman (Is that where I should end up?) looks like Steelman could be fun on the way down.

If you can find the power lines in the northwest section of the park, there’s several trails that descend from there, as that’s probably the highest point in the park. Nothing dh level but they are fun. Endor is worth checking out too.
Definitely want to check out the Endor side. Is the jump line still there by the Parkway? Heard a rumor they're gone?

Mathers

Didn't mean "DH" in the true sense of the words, just trying to figure out which is the best direction to ride some of the trails there to keep some flow going. Hate the drive, but it's an awesome option when the trails up north are too wet!

So by back of the park on Tiger Woods, you mean the golf course side (that's where I ended) and took Sherwood Forrest and the River Trail to get back to the lot.

I believe I started at the top of Steelman (Is that where I should end up?) looks like Steelman could be fun on the way down.

Yeah I gotcha.
Most of the trails all have the same amount of flow up and down either way in my opinion. But yeah i like Tiger woods coming off Steelman near the gold course then ending on Orange and White.

Glass is a fun trail if you start at White Blue which is the fire road.

NCHLS.mrz

Definitely want to check out the Endor side. Is the jump line still there by the Parkway? Heard a rumor they're gone?
When did you here this? I was there in the winter, before the lockdown and they were running great.
Supposed to go back this weekend but if the parkway line is gone... idk, won't be the best time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions