Alexandria Pump Track - work / ride session

Bob_WVP

JORBA: Round Valley
JORBA.ORG
Hi All,

We are holding our next track work session this coming Saturday, 3/19.

Time: 10-2:00 p.m.

Our goal is to have the track 100% open by the end of the day. Bring your bike because chances are very good that the track will be ridable.

Thank you,

Bob

email: pumptrack - at - jorba - dot - org
http://www.alexandriapumptrack.com

replying to remind me, i may be interested. someone have a bike i could borrow for the day? ;)

Hi All,

Here is the address (works well with a GPS)

The Park is located at 242 Little York-Mount Pleasant Road, Milford, NJ 08848

We have a community dirt jumper (build specifically for the pump track) available that I will bring with me.

Pearl, If i come you could take my bike for a spin or 2.

Thanks for the address Bob.

Hi All,

We may get light showers in the a.m., but I don't think it will be too bad. So basically we are still going to have the track work session.

I wanted to thank everyone that came out to the Alexandria Pump Track on Saturday. We had nearly 20 volunteers and we accomplished so much in just one day. The team work and camaraderie was simply amazing. Everyone worked so hard, and focused, like a well oiled machine. Your efforts, dedication and genuine interest in community involvement and improvement are greatly appreciated. From the local families who utilize the track, biking groups from PA, first timers and pump track veterans, we sincerely thank you!
Please continue to check the forums and websites (mtbnj.com, jorba.org, facebook and alexandriapumptrack.com) for future maintenance dates.

Also, positive feedback goes a long way with the park. Please consider taking a minute to send a quick reply to the Head of the Park Commission, Paul Abraham (abraham270@gmail.com), to let him know what you think about the track. We would appreciate your continued support.

Sincerely,
Bob Adase

Back
Top Bottom