After Work Ride Wed?

been using a bike comp since I lost my gps...

its the road bike man, sell me those brakes and you are that much closer to one!

actually I think I need to check the setting on my comp, 11.5 seems high!

I also noticed that the GPS gives a bit slower avg and distance compared to the cateye in the woods at six mile. I think because the GPS plots a point every few seconds and then connects the dots, it looses some of the distance in the twisty sections. On the road they are dead even if the cateye is set up properly.

11.5 avg. is screaming!

i rode from 27, through the twisties, out the red, the new trail, looped and hit the one log ride and then back on the new trail, back the red and so on...my comp said 14.4 miles, does that distance seem correct?

I am definately faster through the twisty stuff with the rush as I am getting really comfortable cornering on it...i also am really starting to pay attention to my lines in corners also...

i rode from 27, through the twisties, out the red, the new trail, looped and hit the one log ride and then back on the new trail, back the red and so on...my comp said 14.4 miles, does that distance seem correct?

I am definately faster through the twisty stuff with the rush as I am getting really comfortable cornering on it...i also am really starting to pay attention to my lines in corners also...

Hard to say if the distance is correct, I usually don't double back on the red.

Hard to say if the distance is correct, I usually don't double back on the red.

i have been really liking that route...and today I finally made it up the incline where the rocks/concrete slab is on the red coming back to middlebush...i used to go into it slow, today I just barrelled over the rocks and made it up the right side no problem.

i have been really liking that route...and today I finally made it up the incline where the rocks/concrete slab is on the red coming back to middlebush...i used to go into it slow, today I just barrelled over the rocks and made it up the right side no problem.

I really dont like those rocks there. I miss hitting the water, and that 1st lip is a pinch flatter.

So what is the deal with riding on the red trail? I thought it was hikers only, do you catch any flak if you are out riding it?

The red trail is marked for hiking only, for now. We have been trying to get that changed, the new section we plan to cut in the future may/should/will change things.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions