advice on Tire Decision

2013coss

My tires are approaching there end and was gonna switch them this week, looking for some advice on the following Bontrager TRL's/ Kenda Nevegal's/ or an advised different tire or just throw on another set of Conti mtn kings ??

Are you specifically looking for cross country tires? I’ve loved my switch from Maxxis minions to continental kryptotal tires but if you’re not looking for a burlier trail tire then the kryptotals are probably overkill.

I'm going to piggy back on this thread.
I am also looking, basically an all around good tire, I care more about good grip then fast.
I ride both in the rocky north (Stephans/Chimney etc.. and technicly Chimney isn't north) but also at Hartshorne and sometime Allaire.

Unpopular opinion but my 2.4 Nobby Nics have been pretty good while still being on the lighter / faster rolling side of trail tires. I consider them a nobbier rekon. These are on my 140/130 stumpjumper. I’m a Nassau/ Stephens/ chimney rock type of rider.

YMMV.

On the Bold and Beautiful
I have been liking my switch Schwalbe
Mary front Betty rear
Still really like the max asseggia but fell out of favor with minions after 2 sidewall fails on the DD.
Mind you this is on heavier ebike so difference in opinion

Back
Top Bottom