9/17-18 Weekend in Pics

@Ryan.P good meeting you yesterday at Mountain Creek.

Spotty weather all day, cloudy with occasional showers. Had a downpour on top of the mountain when I started stage 3!

Despite lack of practice time I was happy I finally won an Enduro Race, trails were pretty blown out and dusty.

Pretty fun and rocky course. Photo is from Stage 4

Helmetcam Video with Data Overlay of Stage 4 can be watched here (some language NSFW):

creekduro1.jpg

Last edited:
Friday I had birthday dinner with friends
i-sxwks6Z-X2.jpg

Saturday Schilling ride
i-xfZ4mWb-X2.jpg

Sat afternoon Lewis Morris riding and more birthday
i-CPwkmMJ-X2.jpg

Tuna playing with the Oishi new pup
i-QCxKCx4-X2.jpg

Tuna after a lap of lewmo
i-SMZq6VF-XL.jpg

Sunday MIXING FOR SCIENCE
i-ZdBFPN9-X2.jpg

We rode like 50 miles all over the earth. On the way back I did another hour solo in the swamps by my house. I got legit lost. I knew which direction was home but I couldn't find my way out of the Jeremy style maze of quad trails. I kept hitting dead ends. Then I found some kids that were actually looking for me because they love to chit chat or something. They were nice, and showed me another way in/out so I didn't die.
i-xbxJJ9R-XL.jpg

The girls at chipotle like me
i-pHVBxZs-X2.jpg

Sunday birthday dinner I ate my weight in pulled pork
i-t9jmtBw-X2.jpg

Little sister's new baby James first trip out of the house since he was born 2 weeks ago.
i-2QVpWsW-X2.jpg

Yay weekend!

Is that an 09 or so WR250 you're mixing fuel for? I sold mine early this summer, just didn't ride much anymore. Best bike I ever had, also my first 2 stroke. Where do you ride yours?
Mike

Reactions: rlb
Is that an 09 or so WR250 you're mixing fuel for? I sold mine early this summer, just didn't ride much anymore. Best bike I ever had, also my first 2 stroke. Where do you ride yours?
Mike
It's my buddies 2014 wr300
We were exploring areas up in west Milford. We are both new to this so we don't have normal riding areas yet.

Reactions: rlb
Saturday...Schillings ride
cmFqMP6.jpg

Later that night I continued putting the engine back together in the mustang
G6AmSNX.jpg

Sunday...my anniversary

I cant believe it Lou, 6 years...feels like yesterday...and you know what a lousy day yesterday was

n3c9mTA.jpg

Anniversary dinner at Tabor Rd Tavern...Cookies and Milk dessert was awesome.

JM1JaH6.jpg

It's my buddies 2014 wr300
We were exploring areas up in west Milford. We are both new to this so we don't have normal riding areas yet.

Good luck with it. The bikes are bulletproof. Buy a few 8mm wrenches and sockets to bring on your rides and keep in the garage. Mostly 8, 10 and 12 mm bolts on that bike. Also, go to Cafe Husky for lots of help and advice.

Good luck with it. The bikes are bulletproof. Buy a few 8mm wrenches and sockets to bring on your rides and keep in the garage. Mostly 8, 10 and 12 mm bolts on that bike. Also, go to Cafe Husky for lots of help and advice.
Ya I just bought a pack of misc bolts online. Nice that they sell them like that for dirt bikes.
Mine is a 2010 te250
I think it's awesome. I have agressive dot dual sport tires on it now and it's unstoppable in the woods. If it ever rains again and the ground gets softer I'll put the dirt tires back on.

Yeah, I stuck with DOT tires for a while then eventually changed to dirt tires. I used Dunlop D606 for DOT though and they were pretty good. Eventually changed to MX31's for the soft ground and sand down here.

I had a TE450 and TE449 before I bought the WR250. There never seems to be a shortage of used bikes.

Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread while reminiscing about old bikes. I'lol move to another location if anybody would like.

Back
Top Bottom