6 Mile Run Conditions

Thanks for the bridge repair. It's almost TOO nice......I'm going to miss the rickety old bridge :scared:

got to ride it today - it flows very well in both directions!

for those that like rickety - there is a log across the ditch on the downstream side. GL.

----

The re-route near the old foundation/chimney rides like it should have always been there. no more speed check on a 90deg corner mud pit.....good for at leat 5 strava seconds!

got to ride it today - it flows very well in both directions!

for those that like rickety - there is a log across the ditch on the downstream side. GL.

----

The re-route near the old foundation/chimney rides like it should have always been there. no more speed check on a 90deg corner mud pit.....good for at leat 5 strava seconds!

Someone's Bout to lose a their KOM :p

That's an awesome bridge, in both directions. Coming downhill that little berm is clutch. I was wondering how easy it would be to totally overshoot it coming in with some speed but the berm keeps you in line. It might be a little sketchy coming out of the turn when the bridge is wet though.

I haven't been to six mile in about a year. I was really impressed with all of the improvements. This park is a blast, great job Jdog and crew!

Rode it yesterday around 3:00. had to catch it on the way back as I didn't see it coming around the turn. Awesome work, thanks for keep 6 mile a great place to ride.

Rode this afternoon. Awesome- feeling very fortunate to have this place so close to my house (caught a lunch hour ride- woo hoo)!!!

Rode this afternoon as well. So nice to see so many others still able to enjoy this late in November. Conditions are great and the new bridge is very cool. Ran across this on the red or white trail. How does that happen!?!?!?!

Attachments

• deer2.jpg
    deer2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 259
Rode this afternoon as well. So nice to see so many others still able to enjoy this late in November. Conditions are great and the new bridge is very cool. Ran across this on the red or white trail. How does that happen!?!?!?!

hunters don't want the legs - they field dress their deer and the local scavengers take care of the clean-up.

or chupacabra is lurking

Conditions were great- good amount of people as we'll but smooth sailing through the trails. Ran into 2 guys and a dog on segways.......wtf?! Thought I had seen a lot of different things, but this was a 1st- terrible

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions