6 Mile Run Conditions

Did a full loop today. The weather and full sun is very rapidly drying out the park. There are the usual suspected puddles but otherwise the entire place is recovering rapidly. I'd say by the afternoon tomorrow will be ideal!!!

Did a full loop today. The weather and full sun is very rapidly drying out the park. There are the usual suspected puddles but otherwise the entire place is recovering rapidly. I'd say by the afternoon tomorrow will be ideal!!!

Thanks for the info I'll be out there tom

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

For the section I walked today, it looked pretty good and tacky. Didn't see any bikes caked in mud, either.

I rode today blue to white to jaques lane back to canal.Conditions were good didn't pick up a lot of mud, puddles at bottom of blue before the bridge

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

Hope to get my cx bike out tomorrow before the rain comes. Only have one more bridge to master left, the high bridge, but that will have to wait for my mtb.

I'm going to hold off on riding today, everytime I think I can ride after work on my midnight rotation I regret it, plus I don't want to get caught in the rain since I would be riding from home. Hopefully this weekend.

More like bone marrowish. After the hot weather today it might just dry up tomorrow. I finally got to Jacques lane lot by blue, red & white trail but decided to take the road instead of going thru the field on the way to Canal Road. The white trail was alright or should I say ridable.:)

Last edited:
Definitely still some moisture out on the trails. Should finish drying up by tomorrow I'd imagine.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369947694432.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369947694432.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 189
Was nice out there tonight...as Pearl mentioned, a few wet corners and puddles...mostly on blue towards the far end of it.

Was passed by two riders in MTBNJ jerseys near the small bridge with the eroded exit...not sure who they were.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions