6 Mile Run Conditions

Was out trimming on the Blue trail up from the tar pits late this afternoon, still very slick under cover, dry in the open areas, should completely dry up by Sat afternoon./QUOTE]

You are THE MAN, Bill!

10 out of 10 almost perfect.
Save a few mud holes.
14 SS miles no mud on the bike.
20180916_131409.jpg

Thanks to the people that gave me a hand removing some downed trees. 1st was on orange just after the pipeline heading towards the concrete bridge (thanks mike) 2nd was on Red in the steep washed out ravine. Thank Jason, Matt and Alex (who might have just won a fight with a Panther)

Attachments

• 20180916_125520.jpg
    20180916_125520.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 20180916_121559.jpg
    20180916_121559.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 20180915_175650.jpg
    20180915_175650.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 20180915_172522.jpg
    20180915_172522.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 139
Thanks to the people that gave me a hand removing some downed trees. 1st was on orange just after the pipeline heading towards the concrete bridge (thanks mike) 2nd was on Red in the steep washed out ravine. Thank Jason, Matt and Alex (who might have just won a fight with a Panther)

Was this today? I just got back. There are 2 trees down on red - one just east of S. Middlebush, the other on the "old" section right before Canal road at the end of a canal lot start loop. Both can be taken out with a handsaw - if I had my silky I would've but didn't have it. Also, there is one deep, tenacious mud puddle on orange - about half way through.

Was this today? I just got back. There are 2 trees down on red - one just east of S. Middlebush, the other on the "old" section right before Canal road at the end of a canal lot start loop. Both can be taken out with a handsaw - if I had my silky I would've but didn't have it. Also, there is one deep, tenacious mud puddle on orange - about half way through.
The 1st cut was on saturday, just after the pipeline clearing headed away from rt 27,. the 2ns one was on red about 1/2 mile before getting to canal road. it was blocking the 1 step ravine that puts you right on the edge of going into the stream. I did see the one just after the middlebush crossing heading towards 27 but I was beat after the other 2

Attachments

• tree cuts.jpg
    tree cuts.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 107

What's the protocol on this? I saw this when I was out Sunday. I'd be happy to run out there later tonight and take care of it with the cordless sawzall, but I didn't want step on anyone's toes, or piss anyone off.

What's the protocol on this? I saw this when I was out Sunday. I'd be happy to run out there later tonight and take care of it with the cordless sawzall, but I didn't want step on anyone's toes, or piss anyone off.

Some parks frown on power tools by amateurs (well especially chainsaws) but if you have the time, both are very close to parking spots. With a Sawzall it would be 5 min in and out for each one

FYI - Hunters are moving in. Saw bow hunter in all Camo on Saturday in the driveway by the crossing at South Middlebush around 3:30pm. Be careful out there.
was going to mention this as well, time to get the antler helmets and white shorts out. saw a cross bow hunter getting ready to head out today

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions