56cm Road Bike

Tommyklein

Anyone looking to get into road biking and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a bike? Now is your chance. I have a Motobecane Le Champion SL that I bought back in 2006. I bought it from bikes direct for $1295. It's aluminum with carbon fork and pretty light under 16lbs. Ultegra 10spd drivetrain with FSK K Force carbon crankset. American Classic 420 wheelset and Ritchey WCS stem, bars, and seat post. As a MTBer I bought the bike to ride once in a while to supplement training. The bike was not ridden very much and probably has less than 1000 miles on it. The only issue I had with the bike was that I broke a few spokes on the rear wheel and had them replaced. It's functioning fine now, but I would consider having someone true it. Overall the bike is in good condition and still functions great, but has been sitting for a few years in my garage and some of the deraileurs show a few spots of oxidation. I will get photos on here in the next day or so. I would like $600 for the bike. Let me know if you are interested. text 201-452-2446 Tommy. Sorry I can't figure out how to get photos on here. Text me or give me your email and I'd be happy to send them.

Attachments

• Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom