31.6 125mm Reverb Stealth Parts

Citytrikeguy

This seatpost started to stick in the down position. It would pop back up and lock properly in all stages of travel it just needed to be coaxed to lift when bottomed out. It wasn’t spongy and this is the model that has the relief/bleed valve under the seat. I boxed it up and haven’t touched it since removing it from my bike.

31.6 125mm travel

This is for parts and includes the 1X lever and hose. Selling for parts. Make me an offer. Thanks

Gary

Located in 07735

Trade for an eagle cassette? GX 10-50 is my preference I can add cash to even the trade.

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2079.jpeg
    IMG_2079.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2078.jpeg
    IMG_2078.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reverb is a pretty good dropper... but you need to know how to work on them if you are going to own one.
IFP is usually the problem and this needs to be reset but to get to it... needs to be torn apart to its core and you kinda need couple of specialty tools and oil.

Reverb is a pretty good dropper... but you need to know how to work on them if you are going to own one.
IFP is usually the problem and this needs to be reset but to get to it... needs to be torn apart to its core and you kinda need couple of specialty tools and oil.
I agree that it was a great post. Worked in the cold as well as any other time. It’s just started sticking at full bottom out and I didn’t want to go through with the expense or hassle of rebuilding it. I was able to fit a one up 180mm that’s been dead reliable since. I just hate to throw the reverb away.

Back
Top Bottom