3/4 baggy bike pants / shorts recommendations?

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I'm in need of 3/4 bike shorts. I really like the enduro 3/4 pants, but they appear to be out of stock in large.

Does anyone have any suggestions of other good 3/4 pants that aren't too tight?

big fan of cheapy chinese short found on amazon. i dont use the 3/4 rather the "just below the knee" fits the best for me, but im sure you could find 3/4 length. i never spend more than $35 a piece and ive had several pairs longer than 2yrs, compaired to the TLD ones i have id rather wear the cheap stuff. the chamois they come with junk though, will need to pay to get quality ones.

Ok, so...How many pair of Endurance pants you thing this e-bay seller will have to send before I finally get the right one. I need to downsize my humvee 3/4 to XL but they first send me a pair of helium 3/4, now a pair of humvee 3/4 in XXL which is what I have and trying to downsize from...

Last edited:
Ok, so...How many pair of Endurance pants you thong this e-bay seller will have to send before I finally get the right one. I need to downsize my humvee 3/4 to XL but they first send me a pair of helium 3/4, now a pair of humvee 3/4 in XXL which is what I have and trying to downsize from...
Nope, didn’t work out. Refund issued.

Back
Top Bottom