2024 Fun Monday

Just confirming that D and I will be there tomorrow night. 5:30 ballfield lot.

Just confirming that D and I will be there tomorrow night. 5:30 ballfield lot.
Wife hit me w/ the unpublished calendar entry that she's out tonight so I'll be riding earlier, gotta be back before 6 to uber the kids around.

Wife hit me w/ the unpublished calendar entry that she's out tonight so I'll be riding earlier, gotta be back before 6 to uber the kids around.
I know the feeling, except "it's been on the calendar for months" lol oops. I'm gonna sneak it in another night this week, have fun folks!

I’m down if others are, we didn’t get nearly as much rain as forecast. Of course if any reports come in re bad conditions will pivot.

I'm gonna play it by ear and see what the rain totals are, and factor in if we get any more tomorrow.

I’m down if others are, we didn’t get nearly as much rain as forecast. Of course if any reports come in re bad conditions will pivot.
I'm gonna play it by ear and see what the rain totals are, and factor in if we get any more tomorrow.

Looks like we got about a half inch in all, I think I'm going to skip and maybe check it out at some point tomorrow.

Looks like we got about a half inch in all, I think I'm going to skip and maybe check it out at some point tomorrow.
yeah, not optimistic about later today...if you're up for a ride thursday lemme know (riding w/ my sons nica team tues and weds)

Reactions: rlb
My guess would be too wet, but let me know what the call is. I'll either be loading up the MTB or the road bike for after work tomorrow. I have a nice road loop from Whittemore park on Rockaway Rd. in Tewkesbury if anyone is interested and CR is wet.

Back
Top Bottom