2022 Fun Monday @ Chimney Rock

Monday July 4th.

Fun Monday will start at 9:30.
I'm assuming everyone has off that day. I just don't see a reason to wait around all day. Hopefully we can get some new faces to show up. Ballfield lot as usual.

Do it for the 4th, but not Juneteenth? I get it. Hopefully as Juneteenth becomes more recognized by all companies as a federal holiday in 2023.

Hopefully I can make it.

Do it for the 4th, but not Juneteenth? I get it. Hopefully as Juneteenth becomes more recognized by all companies as a federal holiday in 2023.

Hopefully I can make it.
There seem to be some confusion about that, my company closed on Friday for Juneteenth, then the warehouse was open in Saturday (which made me stay at home in case of issues with the system were to stopping them from working the day of MTBNJJam) and business as usual in Monday. Weird.

There seem to be some confusion about that, my company closed on Friday for Juneteenth, then the warehouse was open in Saturday (which made me stay at home in case of issues with the system were to stopping them from working the day of MTBNJJam) and business as usual in Monday. Weird.
NJ adopted it before the federal gvt last year, so NJ State observed it Friday, and Federal entities (gvt, banks, markets, etc) observed it Monday...

NJ adopted it before the federal gvt last year, so NJ State observed it Friday, and Federal entities (gvt, banks, markets, etc) observed it Monday...
Ah! That makes sense. Not really, but yeah. Thanks for the clarification. So, if you live in NJ potentially you could have a 2 days holiday?

CBFDDB40-1984-44C9-8A53-7837A8F513FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom